KISD VENUE RULES AND REGULATIONS
In order to maintain a safe and fan-friendly environment, Kennedale ISD has implemented the following safety protocols at all district athletic venues.
- All KISD venues have a CLEAR BAG POLICY that spectators must follow in order to enter.
- All bags are subject to inspection.
- No re-entry.
- No refunds.
- No loitering inside or outside the stadium.
- Only authorized personnel will be admitted onto the field.
- Students ‒ sixth grade and below ‒ must be accompanied by an adult.
- Tickets are required for school-age children - kindergarten through 12th grade.
- All ticket sales will be online and no cash transactions will be available.
- Tickets can be purchased on a mobile device using the QR code available at the gate.
- Abusive, foul, or disruptive clothing or language.
- Artificial noisemakers.
- Confetti, baby powder, streamers, or similar items require clean-up.
- E-cigarettes, vaporizers, tobacco.
- Firearms or weapons of any kind.
- Non-service animals.
- Outside food or drink, including all beverage containers.
- Any other item or action deemed dangerous or inappropriate.
Last Modified on Tuesday at 11:24 AM