Skip To Main Content

Resolving Complaints

Resolving Complaints
If an informal resolution is unsuccessful or not appropriate in a particular circumstance, an individual may file a formal complaint or grievance. Informal resolution shall be encouraged but shall not extend any deadlines in the formal grievance policy, except by mutual written consent. This process will be conducted in accordance with board policy FNG(Local).

All complaints should be submitted in one of the following ways:

  • hand-deliver OR mail | 120 W. Kennedale Parkway, Kennedale 76060
  • fax | 817-483-3610