TxConnect Parent Portal is now ASCENDER ParentPortal!
The TxConnect Parent Portal has transitioned into the ASCENDER ParentPortal. We believe these improvements will provide you with easier access to all of your children’s school data, which includes assignments, grades, attendance, alerts (received through text or email) as well as information on any disciplinary actions and immunization records. Once you have had an opportunity to familiarize yourself with the new platform, we welcome any feedback that you may have that may allow us to make additional improvements to improve the way that you are able to interact with your child’s school information.
Who must obtain an ASCENDER ParentPortal Account?
- If you are a new user(parent) and do not have a parent portal account, you must create your account.
- If you are a returning parent who actively used the parent portal last year, you can log in with the same username and password.
- If you are a returning parent and do not have a parent portal account, you must create your account
Accessing the Ascender Parent Portal
- Go to the ASCENDER ParentPortal Homepage
- See ASCENDER ParentPortal Login
- Create an Account
- Enter User Information
- Security Questions
- Once you have an account, to gain access to your student's records, you must obtain a Portal ID. To obtain a PORTAL ID, please complete this FORM