Become a Volunteer!
We value and appreciate the many volunteers who contribute time and effort to supporting our students and schools. We could not do it without YOU! In an effort to be environmentally friendly, Kennedale ISD has moved our volunteer application process to an online platform. The online application will also be more time efficient for our volunteers who will no longer need to fill out and deliver a paper application to the district or campus.
Volunteer applications can take up to 5 business days to process, so please make sure the volunteer application is submitted well in advance of the upcoming event where volunteers are being asked to serve.
- The definition of a volunteer is someone who provides service to the school, has the potential to be alone with a student(s), and/or acts as a chaperone on a school-sponsored field trip.
- If you are currently a staff member of KISD, you do not have to fill out a volunteer application.
- A parent wishing to attend a single campus-sponsored event such as a spelling bee, end-of-the-year party, or PTA night is not considered a volunteer and does not need to fill out an application.
- If you need to add a volunteer position to your current application, please email Kim Dailey email@example.com. Please do not re-apply. You only need to apply once per school year.
- Be sure to use your full legal name and birth date as it appears on your driver’s license or other government-issued ID.
- Those without an email address can use the default district email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will receive an e-mail when your application has been approved.
- All volunteer applications will expire on June 15 each school year, requiring volunteers to renew.
VOLUNTEER APPLICATION IN ENGLISH: Click HERE
VOLUNTEER APPLICATION IN SPANISH: Click HERE
QUESTIONS? Please contact Kim Dailey at 817-563-8003 or email@example.com.