All visitors who enter the building will be required to wear a face covering, and those who proceed beyond the reception area will follow specific guidelines for visitors.
Visitor Screening/PPE Requirements
- Parents are discouraged from entering the campus and will not be allowed beyond the front office area.
- Volunteers are not allowed to visit campuses at this time.
- All visitors will be subject to completing a symptom screening form before entering any Kennedale ISD facility.
- If visitors have COVID-19 symptoms, or are lab confirmed with COVID-19, they must remain off campus until they meet the criteria for reentry.
- All individuals entering the building will be required to wear face coverings.
- Visitors will stand behind the shield guard installed at reception desks.
- Any individuals permitted to proceed beyond the reception area must follow all safety and campus protocols.
- Parents are requested to use curbside pickup of their students and materials.