My School Bucks
The federal government has ended the no-cost meals for all students in place during the COVID-19 pandemic, and KISD will return to using MySchoolBucks for parents to add money to their child’s lunch account.
If your student qualifies for free or reduced meals, you will need to complete the online application to ensure your child receives this benefit. Even if you completed the 2021-2022 application during the previous school year, you still need to complete the 2022-2023 application.
MySchoolBucks Parent Guide
Register for a FREE MySchoolBucks Account
- You will first need your child’s student ID number; you may get this number by contacting your child’s school or contacting our office.
- Visit MySchoolBucks
- Click REGISTER FOR A FREE ACCOUNT and enter the required information.
- Click FINISH to complete the initial registration process.
Adding Students to Your Account
- Once you are logged into your new account, click MY HOUSEHOLD from the left-side navigation bar.
- Click LOOKUP YOUR STUDENTS.
- Select your child’s school from the drop-down box.
- Enter your child’s first name.
- Enter your child’s last name.
- Enter your child’s student ID number.
- Click FIND STUDENT.
- Click ADD STUDENT.
- Click FINISH or click ADD ANOTHER STUDENT to repeat the process for additional children.
Making a Deposit
- From the My Household page, click MAKE A PAYMENT.
- Enter the deposit amount for each student account, and then click ADD TO BASKET.
- Review the amount(s) you have entered and click CHECK OUT NOW. If you need to adjust the amount, click CONTINUE SHOPPING.
- Enter your payment information and click CONTINUE.
- If paying with a credit or debit card, enter the three or four-digit Verification Code that appears on your card, then click CONTINUE.
- Review your order and make sure all deposits are correct, then click PLACE ORDER.
- Click PRINT ORDER to generate a receipt of your transaction in a new window. We recommend that you keep a copy for records.
- Click FINISH to complete the transaction.