New Hires | Welcome to the KISD Wildcat Family!
Congratulations on your new position with Kennedale Independent School District!
Human Resources is here to help guide you through the new hire process. Below, you will find an overview of the hiring process and what information you will need to provide to complete the new hire process. If you have any questions, please contact us at (817) 563-8028.
If you have been hired by the Child Nutrition or the Facilities & Operations department, they will contact you directly regarding the new hire process.
New Hire Information | Onboarding
Your Welcome Email
Once a new employee accepts the offer of employment extended from the hiring administrator, a welcome email will be sent to your personal email account. Please complete the requirements outlined in the email to begin your onboarding process, which will include completing the tasks assigned to you via TalentEd.
New Hire Requirements Please click the following options below to view the requirements for each type of position at Kennedale ISD. If your position type is not listed below, please contact Ms. Kim Dailey, Personnel Specialist, for further assistance.
The TalentEd Task(s)
Human Resources ”New Employee Documentation” via TalentEd
- New employees will receive an email to your personal email from TalentED with a link to complete the Human Resources “New Hire Documentation” Task. The following forms are included in the assigned Task for all Professional/Certified, Non-certified, Maintenance, Operations and Child Nutrition Employees.
Human Resources New Hire Forms:
- Direct Deposit Authorization Form
- Form W-4
- I-9 Verification
- Information about Social Security Form SSA-1945
- Designation of Beneficiary (Wages or Salary)
- Teacher Retirement System of Texas (TRS) Eligibility Checklist
- Employee Acknowledgement of the Alliance Direct Contracting Program
- TEA Ethnicity & Race Data Questionnaire
- Absence Management /Time & Attendance Acknowledgment Form
- Emergency Contact Information
- Public Information Access Notification
- Employee Handbook Receipt
- HR Acknowledgement Forms
Please Note: New hire paperwork for Substitutes, Temporary Employees, do not contain benefit paperwork. Other forms may vary. Please see your respective New Hire Documentation for complete details on what needs to be signed and returned to Human Resources via TalentED.
For assistance with completing this packet via TalentED, please contact Ms. Stacy Brock, Human Resource Clerk.
I-9 Verification & Badge Photo
New employees will receive communication from Human Resources to schedule their appointment to complete their I-9. The I-9 form is required by all new employees and must be finalized in person in our Human Resources office, located at 120 W. Kennedale Parkway. The Human Resource department will contact you with dates and times to complete this paperwork and what documents are necessary to bring with you. For a full copy of Form 1-9, please contact the Human Resources Department.
When new employees arrive at Central Office to complete their I-9, a photo will also be taken for their district issued badge. The new employee badge, will be issued directly to your campus or department, and available to you upon your first date of employment. Information regarding the request for Employee ID Badge Replacements can be found here.
Technology & District Email
2022-2023 new hires will be issued a technology device (if applicable) and District email access at your campus, upon the first scheduled work day. Please be mindful that new hire documentation must be completed for technology to be issued.
Welcome to KISD!
- Human Resources Home
- Employee Handbook
- Employee Portal
- Benefit Resources
- Absence Management
- Technology Services
- Compensation & Pay Dates