Athletic Venue Rules
The following rules are in effect at all KISD Athletic Venues:
- Patrons who leave the venue will be required to purchase a ticket to re-enter.
- Persons who violate venue rules may be ejected without a refund.
- No loitering inside or outside.
- All children - sixth grade and below - must be accompanied by an adult.
- Signs must be positive, appropriate, promote the participants and not be unduly distracting or block the view of others.
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Outside food or drink
- Tobacco Products
- Weapons of any kind
- Animals, other than service animals
- Coolers, ice chests, picnic baskets, glass containers
- Gang clothing or symbols
- Air Horns
- Spectators may not enter the stadium with any bag that does not comply with the District’s clear bag policy.
- Staff and security personnel, at their sole discretion, may determine what constitutes a prohibited bag.
- All bags are subject to inspection.
- Persons in possession of prohibited items or who refuse inspection of bags and/or packages will not be permitted to enter the stadium.
Last Modified on September 14, 2021