Athletic Venue RulesThe following rules are in effect at all KISD Athletic Venues:
- After exiting, there is no re-entry permitted for any event.
- There will be no use of baby powder, confetti, balloons, or silly string while in KISD venues.
Persons who violate venue rules may be ejected without a refund.
- No loitering inside or outside.
- All children - sixth grade and below - must be accompanied by an adult.
- Signs must be positive, appropriate, promote the participants and not be unduly distracting or block the view of others.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Outside food or drink.
- Baby powder, confetti, balloons, or silly string.
- Tobacco products.
- Weapons of any kind.
- Animals, other than service animals.
- Coolers, ice chests, picnic baskets, glass containers.
- Gang clothing or symbols.
- Air horns.
- Spectators may not enter the stadium with any bag that does not comply with the District’s clear bag policy.
- Staff and security personnel, at their sole discretion, may determine what constitutes a prohibited bag.
- All bags are subject to inspection.
- Persons in possession of prohibited items or who refuse inspection of bags and/or packages will not be permitted to enter the stadium.
Last Modified on September 24, 2021