CHROMEBOOK DISTRIBUTION INFORMATION
In order to begin the year with virtual learning, Kennedale ISD will be begin distributing Chromebooks at each campus this week.
General dates and time slots are outlined below.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW
You MUST complete all online KISD 2020-21 Registration Forms through the ASCENDER ParentPortal before picking up a Chromebook.
The registration page can be found at https://www.kennedaleisd.net/REGISTRATION
- You will NOT receive a Chromebook unless registration has been completed on-line.
- If you already have a KISD issued Chromebook, you do not need to pick up another Chromebook unless directed to do so by your campus.
- If you have a working computer at home your student can use for online learning, you do not need to pick up a KISD Chromebook.
- Please understand that by accepting a device from the district, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions as stated in KISD policy.
- Students are responsible for the care and appropriate usage of a Chromebook.