RANK ONE PARENT INSTRUCTIONS
Filling out Electronic Participation Forms with a Parent Account
Benefits of Creating a Parent Account Include
- Track the eligibility status of your student-athlete
- Allows access to the PDF documents once the forms are submitted online
- Syncing your account with the Rank One Sport Parent App
How to Complete the Electronic Participation Forms
- Visit www.rankonesport.com
- Click on the “Parents Click Here” tab on the top right part of your screen
- Click on the “Online Forms” tab
- Select your "Texas"
- Select "Kennedale ISD"
- Read through the instructions page
- Scroll down & click "Start Online Forms"
- Once you click "Start Online Forms" it will take you to the next screen
Create an Account
- Enter your name, email address, and create a password, select "Register"
- After registering you will receive a verification email from NoReply@RankOneSport.com
- If you do not receive a verification email you should check your spam folder
- After receiving the email, click where it says "Click here" in the email to verify your account
After verifying your account, click "Log In" to go on to the next screen
- Enter in your email address & password and click "Sign In"
- To add your student-athlete to your Parent Account enter the appropriate student-athlete credentials then click "Find Student"
- Once you have entered in the information, it will give you a success message.
- Click "Start Forms" and choose your student's name.
- Once you have clicked on the student's name the list of required the district and UIL forms will populate below.
- Click on each individual form name to complete the electronic form.
- Once completed, the status will change from Incomplete to Pending Approval.
- After the school has approved the form the status will show Approved.
- The notification email you enter on the bottom of each online form will be sent an email notifying you when the form has been approved.
- After submitting all electronic participation forms you can check your student-athlete's eligibility status and download/print the documents.
Adding Another Student
- To complete paperwork for additional children click "Add a Child" to add another student-athlete to your Parent Account
- Enter in the required information and select, "Find Student" and continue to fill out the Electronic Participation Forms.