If you already have an active Parent Portal Account:
- Click here to log in to the ASCENDER Parent Portal.
- Instructions start in Section III of the ASCENDER MANUAL if you need them.
- If you have a Parent Portal Account, but do not have all of your kids connected, go to my student's tab on the navigation bar and add them. You will need your student's birthday and their portal ID. If you need your student's portal ID, please contact your child's campus.
If you do not have a Parent Portal Account:
- Please begin by creating an account by clicking here.
- Instructions start on page one in the ASCENDER MANUAL if you need them.
- When creating this account, you MUST use an email associated with your child’s information in our student information system. This is the email where you receive important notifications from Kennedale ISD.
- If you do not know which email is associated with your student’s account, please contact the PEIMS clerk at the appropriate campus.
Questions or problems uploading documents? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Modified on June 14, 2022