The ASCENDER ParentPortal gives you access to all of your children’s school data, which includes assignments, grades, attendance, text or email alerts as well as information on any disciplinary actions and immunization records.
Who needs an ASCENDER ParentPortal account?
- New parent user and do not have a parent portal account, you must create your account.
- Returning parent who actively used the parent portal last year, you can log in this year with the same username and password.
- Returning parent and do not have a parent portal account, you must create your account.
Accessing the Ascender Parent Portal
- Go to the ASCENDER ParentPortal Homepage
- See ASCENDER ParentPortal Login
- Create an Account
- Enter User Information
- Security Questions
- Once you have an account you will be able to gain access to your student's records by obtaining a ParentPortal ID from your child's campus.
- The parent must inform the campus of the email address used to register the parent portal account.