2020-2021 UIL PREPARTICIPATION PHYSICAL & MEDICAL HISTORY FORM
- CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD THE PREPARTICIPATION PHYSICAL EVALUATION - MEDICAL HISTORY FORM
- SIDE 1 | MEDICAL HISTORY - COMPLETE ALL
- SIDE 2 | PREPARTICIPATION PHYSICAL EVALUATION - PHYSICAL EXAMINATION - COMPLETE ONLY THE TOP LINE
- PRINT ENTIRE DOCUMENT
- SIGN THE BOTTOM OF SIDE 1
- TAKE TO THE DOCTOR IF REQUIRED.
NOTE FOR PHYSICALS: All physicals should be completed after May 1, 2020 on the 2020-2021 UIL Pre-Participation Medical History and Physical Form.
Make a copy for yourself and give the original to the athletic trainer.
CARENOW PHYSICALS | $20
We are focused on ensuring a safe environment for our community so that we can continue to deliver quality care by taking measures to keep families safe. Our clinical teams are highly trained in clinical protocols in accordance with CDC guidelines to ensure the safety of all patients. Visit our website to see all the precautions and protocols we have implemented to keep you safe.
CareNow Enhanced Safety Protections
- 40+ convenient locations. Find your nearest location HERE.
- Open 7 days a week and after hours.
- No appointment necessary.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER BEFORE A SPORTS PHYSICAL VISIT:
- For the 2020-2021 school year, any participant in athletics or marching band, who has not previously completed a sports physical and has been cleared, will be required to receive a sports physical prior to any UIL participant activities.
- Students should bring all necessary forms with them.
- All students must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian if they are under the age of 18.
- Glasses or contacts must be brought in for sports physical.
- Price is good for students grades K-12.