WHAT IS PEACHJAR?
Peachjar is an innovative flyer management system that sends school-approved digital flyers directly to parents inboxes as well as posted online. In the past, our schools have sent flyers home about district and community events or activities in student backpacks. Think of Peachjar as an electronic backpack for parents. This environmentally friendly initiative will save our schools on paper, copy costs, and reduce the time teachers, office staff, and volunteers spend stuffing folders with paper flyers that may or may not make it home, thus maintaining fiscal responsibility and embracing innovative technology.
This service also provides electronic flyer creation and approval for those community partners and organizations wanting to reach our stakeholders. To view the current KISD flyers, please use the link below.
COMMUNITY GROUPS AND OUTSIDE ORGANIZATIONS
Kennedale ISD cooperates with approved community partners by posting flyers online and distributing them electronically through our service provider, Peachjar. To request flyer approval, follow the steps below. Once approved your flyer will be emailed to all parents and posted online. Paper flyers from outside organizations will no longer be distributed.
The flyer will automatically be submitted to the district’s Public Relations Coordinator for review of the material, which is based on our Community Free Flyer Policy. All non-district flyers will automatically have the following disclaimer added to the flyer: The Kennedale Independent School District has approved the distribution of this flyer as a community service. The organization and its activities are not related to or sponsored by the Kennedale Independent School District. Once approved, the flyer will be emailed to all parents within the district and posted online. Paper flyers will no longer be distributed on the campuses.
- Visit www.peachjar.com
- Register as an Enrichment Provider
- Upload your flyer for approval
COMMUNITY FREE FLYER DISTRIBUTION
This program was created by Peachjar to allow local community organizations that are offering free programs with no encouragement for future fees or paid services to distribute their digital flyers to schools at no cost. If you are a PTA or school program and want to use Peachjar, contact the school directly and speak with the School Flyer Administrator
APPROVAL GUIDELINES FOR FLYER DISTRIBUTION
The following guidelines must be met for flyers to be considered for approval and digital distribution.
- The materials must involve age and/or developmentally appropriate activities for students and must clearly state that the activity is for students or the students' benefit.
- The flyer must be of an enrichment nature to the students or their parents/guardians, as well as benefits the community in a positive manner.
- Contain the name and contact information of the sponsoring organization, but should not contain advertising logos or promotions for any business/organization other than the approved entity.
- Must be in PDF format, 12 pt. font or larger, 1-4 pages in length, sized to 8.5 x 11-inch portrait.
- Embedded links in the flyer are not permitted.
- Commercial advertisements and fundraising for individuals will not be approved.