AWARDED GRANTS | 2018-2019
The Kennedale Education Foundation has awarded over $320,000 since our inception in 2003. Individuals, groups of teachers, or support staff employed by Kennedale ISD are able to apply for grants through the grant program which the Kennedale Education Foundation supports.
The Grant Committee of the Kennedale Education Foundation is pleased to announce that applications for 2018-2019 Mini-Grants and Campus Grants have officially been awarded.
Congratulations to the recipients of the grants!
J.F. Delaney Elementary
• Rebecca Hannon - Delaney Studies the Weather - $344.03
• Campus Grant - Greedy Triangle Saves the Day - $1,926.52
R.F. Patterson Elementary
• Krista Reeves - Accessible Communication for All - $457.77
• Campus Grant - Dally News Broadcast - $1,453.00
J. Arthur Intermediate
• Campus Grant - Read to Learn Across the Subjects... and Beyond - $2,000.00
Kennedale Junior High
• Jerrell Hyde - Math Facts Pro - $300.00
• Miranda Montiel & Letanja Brooks - Scaling for Success - $299.85
• Campus Grant - Makerspace for Education - $2,000.00
Kennedale High School
• Marissa Church - Sustainable Bioenergy - $461.93
• Campus Grant - Aiming for Success - $1,946.00