DAEP Dress Code
Choices from the standardized dress code apparel, while at the D.A.E.P. will be limited to:
- White, collared polo or dress shirts, to be worn, tucked in at all times.
- Only white undershirts with NO wording on them are allowed.
- Khaki colored Dockers™ STYLE slacks (any brand is acceptable). No shorts or Capri style pants
- Black or brown belt to be worn daily
- Solid black or brown shoes or white tennis shoes may be worn.
- No jewelry is to be worn at the DAEP, including watches
- No hooded jackets or sweatshirts may be worn in the classroom. A plain white sweatshirt may be worn over the collared shirt, with the collar showing. Coats must be turned in upon entering the building, along with backpacks.
- All other stipulations in the KISD Standardized Dress Code will be adhered to strictly.
*Students will need to comply with D.A.E.P. dress code on their first day of class at the D.A.E.P.