Grades 5 & 6 | 8:30 A.M. - 4:25 P.M.
● School hours are from 8:30 am to 4:25 pm. Students may enter the building at 8:15 am.
● Students will enter the building through one of four locations: the west cafeteria doors, the two entrances facing Mistletoe Dr., and the doors on the east side of the building.
● Students should wear a mask when entering the building.
● Employees will be at each entrance to check students’ temperature before entering.
● If a student has a reading equal to or above 100 degrees Fahrenheit, they will be sent to the nurse and a parent will be contacted.
● Students must wear face masks on the bus.
● A Grab-and-Go breakfast kiosk will be set up on the east side of the building to reduce the amount of traffic in the building.
● Students will go directly to class to eat breakfast and put on their ID. All students will be given a lanyard and ID. Students must wear their ID all day. At the end of the day, students may also attach their masks to the lanyard. The lanyard with ID will be kept at school.
● Three handwashing breaks have been incorporated into the students’ schedules.
● Alcohol-based hand sanitizer stations will be at each entrance and high-traffic areas of the campus.
● Hand sanitizer will be in each classroom.
● Students must wear a mask when traveling outside the classroom.
● Students will be given re-usable face shields to be worn in the classroom.
● Students will maintain six feet of distance from each other in and outside of the classroom.
● Custodial staff will perform electrostatic spray disinfectant throughout the school every morning before the school day begins.
● Students will be provided cleaning wipes for cafeteria tables.
● Cleaning supplies will be available in every classroom.
● Water fountains will not be available, but students are welcome to bring their own reusable water bottle and take it home each day for cleaning.
● Visual markers will be placed on the floors and walls of the campus to help students and staff maintain a six-foot distance from one another.
● Students will have a staggered dismissal schedule to minimize the number of students in the hallways.
● Students must wear a mask at dismissal.
It's a great day to be a Wildcat!